Posted on Apr 24, 2021 by CV-Library
Our customers and colleagues are at the very heart of what we do. To achieve this, we employ exceptional people who are engaged and rewarded for the value they bring to the organisation and who are able to demonstrate our leading behaviours – Be bold in what you do, be flexible and agile, and make a positive difference.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to join the team at our Loughborough branch to support the day to day management and compliance of the Internal Sales Executives, ensuring that the branch achieves budgeted Sales and Margin over the year.
We offer a great opportunity to build your career in a market leading business, along with a competitive salary and excellent benefits that include 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, a great pension, life insurance and a share save scheme.
What does the role involve?
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the Internal Sales Executives and assisting with market development, building customer relationships and the issue and input of accurate sale orders ensuring target deliveries are attained. You will continually be looking to increase operating profit by penetrating existing products and developing new sales leads through improved sales activity, methods and performance.
The successful candidate will require:
• Experience working in an internal sales team environment, team management and coaching
• To be full of energy, with the ability to move at pace, vocal and outgoing and a real hands-on manager, leading from the front to drive performance
• A construction background which will ensure you understand our customers and can drive sales and support the team
• Exceptional customer services skills with great stakeholder management skills and the ability to run with whatever is thrown at you
• To be IT literate, a team player with the drive and desire to win
• A methodical and rational outlook, hardworking with an understanding of the business
SIG Plc. is a leading supplier of specialist building materials to trade customers across Europe with strong positions in its core markets as a specialist distributor of insulation and interiors products and as a merchant of roofing and exteriors products
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £55k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual