C# Developer - ASP.NET/Banking
Posted on Apr 24, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
C# Developer - ASP.NET/Banking vacancy this is a long term contract opportunity for an experienced .NET Developer to join a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with the technologies: C#/.NET(core), ASP.NET (core), containers (OpenShift is a plus), Kafka, API Gateway, relational and non-relational databases (HDFS is a plus), modern CI/CD pipelines
- Banking business knowledge is highly desirable (eg Asset Management, Treasury, Trading, FX, Derivatives)
- Excellent knowledge of design and integration patterns, in particular event-driven architecture, as well as multi-tier architectures, microservices and DDD
- Experience in designing and implementing large-scale banking systems and business process modelling/implementation
- Developing using the OpenLink OpenComponents API ande experience with the secure software development life cycle is of advantage
- English, fluent in written and spoken
- Designing, implementing and testing .NET services as part of an agile DevSecOps team
- Conducting and coordinating system and integration testing
- Documenting design and implementation decisions
- Functioning as an integral part of the development team, actively contributing towards the development of our tools, services and platforms.
Start: 06/2021 or ASAP
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 16894
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.