Junior-Mid Level PHP Developer
Posted on Apr 24, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
I am currently working with the leading sportswear brand.
Currently, with 150 employees, my client is looking for a Backend PHP Developer
To become part of the development team and take on these full-stack tasks, you have:
- 2-3 years experience working as a PHP Developer.
- Experience in eCommerce platforms (Magento, Prestashop, or similar)
- BONUS: experience with Symfony, Laravel or Drupal.
- Team player.
- Local EU citizen/Swiss citizen.
- A fluent French speaker.
- Developing, debugging, and issue solutions in a test-driven environment to ensure high-quality code.
- Writing high-performance, scalable and reusable code.
- Working in an agile working environment.
- Flat hierarchy.
- Company snowboarding events.
- Strong team atmosphere.
- Dynamic and quick decision-making processes.
- Opportunity to help shape the company and corresponding career opportunities.
If you meet the above requirements, please contact me immediately to discuss further details.
Email: (see below)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.