Graduate Sales Development Representatives
Posted on Apr 24, 2021 by sales-i
GRADUATE SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVES / CHICAGO, IL (REMOTE WORKING ALSO SUPPORTED) / COMPETITIVE + COMMISSION
Take the first step on your career path with an industry-defining software company on a mission to create the very best products that support distribution and manufacturing organizations worldwide.
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our growing team - we would love to hear from recent graduates, tech enthusiasts or up and coming Sales Reps!
Do you have a passion for sales and building great customer relationships? Do you feel excited about the prospect of speaking to lots of new people every day? Then this could be the very first step in your software sales career!
We have a fantastic opening for an aspirational graduate / sales professional who wants to develop and grow their sales career to join our bright, dynamic and progressive sales team.
This is a great chance to enhance the skills you have already developed in your studies or previous roles and give your long-term career potential a boost. In addition to extensive training, you will receive regular mentoring and coaching from our experienced sales team and put your mark on a career in sales and customer relationship management.
sales-i has an incredibly exciting journey ahead, with ambitious goals and endless possibilities. Our success is due to our phenomenal people and we want to hear from talented individuals to join us on our journey of innovation and growth.
Key responsibilities of the graduate sales development representative:
You will be working closely with mentors and sales coaches to build your skillset and learn about our business from the ground up. Responsibilities include:
- Become a subject matter expert in sales-i offerings and associated technology
- Researching prospects and customers to gather information
- Generate interest through outbound prospecting
- Identify, initiate and nurture relationships with prospects both over the phone, social media and email
- Prospect both cold accounts and seek buying group and partnership opportunities
- Provide constructive feedback to refine sales and marketing efforts
- Handle lead generation, cold calling, and negotiations
Skills & experience required:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent (desirable)
- A passion for technology
- A thirst for learning new skills and personal development
- You have a hunger for knowledge and new ways of doing things
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Driven and ambitious to always strive for better
- Good people skills, with the ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software, CRM platforms and BI would be highly beneficial.
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations
- High energy, bursting with personality and ambition
- An inquisitive and curious mind with a love for problem-solving
Our people and culture are what set us apart. We're unashamedly ambitious. It's this ambition that has seen us grow into the company we are today.
We empower all our people to think smart and challenge convention. We celebrate our successes as a team and we're not afraid to fail if this helps us to move forward.
In return, the graduate sales development representative can expect:
- Highly competitive salary + commission
- Support from a mentor every step of the way
- Ability to work remotely
- Vibrant and sociable working environment, with fantastic career opportunities as part of a growing company
- Tailored coaching to develop your skills both personally and professionally
- Training and development within a tech software environment
- 401K contribution
- Health insurance
- Work in a great industry
- Healthy snacks and refreshments throughout the day in the office
- Focus on wellbeing - gym membership contribution
- Social activities and events
- Company outings
Don't miss out on this fantastic graduate sales development position! Simply submit your resume via the button shown.