Inside Sales Representative
Posted on Apr 24, 2021 by HomeStar Remodeling
HomeStar seeks a high potential Inside Sales Representative looking for a career opportunity. After being awarded as Inc. Magazine's 53rd fastest growing company in America we have now opened an additional office to continue our expansion and better serve the Philadelphia Metropolitan Market.
As a full-time Inside Sales Representative you will be trained in HomeStar's sales process as well as our products and services. Inside Sales Representatives receive BASE PAY PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION. Best in class sales training is offered, so industry experience or familiarity with our products is not required.
Responsibilities of Inside Sales Representative:
•Promotion of HomeStar's products and services to prospective and existing clients
•Delivery of over the phone sales presentations on our energy efficient products.
•Generate additional sales revenue by cross-selling products.
•Participation in ongoing sales training and support
Qualifications of Inside Sales Representative:
• Highly evolved interpersonal, organizational, sales and communication skills
• Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
• Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
• A student mentality for sales with a passion for learning a wide-range of additional skills
• A naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
• Desire to mentor other sales colleagues and constantly refine your skill set
• BA/BS, customer service and/or sales experience is preferred but not required
Salary and Benefits:
• Base salary/Paid Sales Training
• Realistic, multi-tiered, performance-based sales bonus opportunities
• Medical/Dental/Matching 401(k)
• Paid vacation and holidays
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Organization Skills
- Able to multitask proficently
- Goal Oriented
- Minimum 2 years of post secondary education
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000 to $45,000.00 /year