Identity and Access Management (IAM) Analyst - IT Governance
Posted on Apr 24, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Analyst - IT Governance - Azure/Cloud Transition - this is a long term contract opportunity for an experienced IAM Analyst to join a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- Excellent knowledge of IAM principles plus strong technical background and understanding of IAM technologies
- Knowhow of contemporary cyber security and project management
- Expertise in IAM technologies and systems as well as in cloud services and modern authentication technologies such as IAM solutions, Azure AD or SSO technologies
- Familiar with managing projects or complex workstreams along with engaging business stakeholders and technical resources
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Taking responsibility of the Identity and access management governance in a complex enterprise environment
- Understanding the IAM processes, tools, technologies and upcoming IAM projects as well as working with the IAM team to improve documentation and processes
- Assisting the migration of several bespoke IAM activities to the corporate IAM team
- Helping to ensure the company is well placed to embrace modern ways of working
- Working across multiple teams within corporate security such as governance and assurance, security engineering and architecture
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.