Posted on Apr 24, 2021 by EXCIS COMPLIANCE LTD
Excis are urgently looking for talented Dispatch Engineer in Vienna Austria
Do you want to collaborate and achieve together with committed people to provide support?
This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better.
Are you looking for a real change of scene working?
Can you cover at least three of the core skills listed below?
- Experience in email support, MS Office and desktop applications
- Should have exposure on EUC tools like AD and other remote support tools
- Troubleshooting experience for desktop L2 related issues
- Experience in software distribution and troubleshooting failed deployments.
- Experience in mobile device management
- Experience in managing thin clients and troubleshooting related issues
- Should have experience in ITIL process of Incident, Change, Problem, Service Request
- Experience in Asset management and related activities
- Manage Desktop (software and connectivity) incidents through to resolution.
- Provide standard and approved software (operating systems and standard office applications) support and the remote management of Desktop Devices using appropriate tools).
- Support, Manage, Optimize and Maintain the configuration and installation of the Desktop, to include, but not limited to, patch updates.
- Analyse Service Desk calls for Desktop Devices and incident data to identify and advice Customer of any potential user training requirement and automation.
- Ensure that each Desktop Device is installed with the appropriate Desktop image.
- Monitor security profiles and anti-virus software on all Desktop Devices and take appropriate action in the event of non-compliance with security requirements
We are looking to deliver expertise to our partner client at Austria location in Vienna with language skills of English and local language.
We want the best people working on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
The role may expect some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.
If you want to work alongside people with different ideas, in an inclusive business, that will welcome you and support you, come and co-create the future at Excis.