Posted on Apr 24, 2021 by EXCIS COMPLIANCE LTD
Excis are urgently looking for talented Deskside support technician in Maidenhead
Do you want to collaborate and achieve together with committed people to provide support?
This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better.
Are you looking for a real change of scene working?
Can you cover at least three of the core skills listed below?
- Provide first/second level contact and problem resolution for customer issues.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2010, Cisco Jabber, another authorized desktop application.
- Broad experience of IT with basic understanding of Networks, Servers, Audio/Visual, Smart Devices and Telecoms.
- Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and Workstation hardware/software. Able to provides Break Fix, fault diagnosis and resolution.
- Performs remedial repairs on Desktops, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
Shape your world
Although the role is a support role, it is predominantly an 8-5 coverage with no current requirement for out of hours support or weekend support. Prior experience in IT is highly desirable.
We want the best people working on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
The role may expect some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.
If you want to work alongside people with different ideas, in an inclusive business, that will welcome you and support you, come and co-create the future at Excis.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£24k - £24k Annual
£120 - £130 Daily
£130 - £130 Daily
£18k - £20k Annual
£26k - £29k Annual
£45k - £65k Annual
£180 - £180 Daily