Supply Chain Performance Management Senior Project Manager
Posted on Apr 23, 2021 by Aerotek
We are looking for a Supply Chain Performance Management Senior Project Manager to joining us until March 2022 for an exciting project at our client's in relevant Global Projects such as BPR-integration, new planning system implementation, etc., representing GSCE in the project team, ensuring the relevant information is shared on both sides, and that GSCE strategy and relevant Global Projects are aligned.
The major tasks include
- define, establish and track the most appropriate metrics
- align with GMS leadership on consistent targets cascading from GMS strategy
- manage performance tracking metrics against targets, leveraging on the most appropriate digital solutions
- facilitate the identification of root causes of the observed/expected performance, identifying and recommending the most appropriate global standards/best practices, to ensure GMS achieve its targets
The Supply Chain Performance Management Projects Senior Manager represents GSCE in relevant Global Projects such as BPR integration, new planning system implementation, etc., representing GSCE in the project team, ensuring the relevant information is shared on both sides, and that GSCE strategy and relevant Global Projects are aligned.
Ideally, our future Supply Chain Performance Management Senior Project Manager would have:
* Broad experience and a good understanding of Supply Chain
* Good experience with performance management
* Solid experience in SAP, APO, and BI
* Strong knowledge of the SAP BI suite, in particular, SAP BW
* Knowledge of Qliksense application
* Experience in Value Stream Mapping/E2E value streams is preferable
* Experience with capability building is preferable
* Lean Six Sigma Education is preferable
Leadership (Vision, strategy and business alignment, people management, communication, influencing others, managing change)
If you identify with this position please feel free to reach out to me directly!
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.