Posted on Apr 23, 2021 by CV-Library
New customer acquisition is key to succeeding. A background in sales and/or management is an asset, but an entrepreneurial spirit and great work ethic is more important. Product training will be given, as part of induction, with ongoing support in place. Cold calling is involved.
Candidates must be career-minded, results-orientated, and hard-working with a great personality and confidence. The role could also suit a technical minded person looking to forge a career within a fast-paced sales department.
Product Range – Industrial
Our safety critical composite products are supplied into many industrial industries including Vacuum pumps & Compressors, Construction, Heavy industry and many other high demanding sectors.
- Finding new customers who would benefit from our products.
- Listening to customer requirements and delivering technical presentations to demonstrate material suitability.
- Cold calling to introduce materials, prospect for new business, and arrange meetings with potential customers
- Identifying new applications for our product portfolio, through contact with customers & market research.
- Independently establishing and developing relationships with potential customers, understanding their business and requirements.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Meeting regular sales targets and business development KPIs, aiming to exceed targets.
- Travelling to visit potential and existing customers (includes overseas).
- Maintaining records in CRM system.
- Regular team meetings, sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Persuasive Personality
- Entrepreneurial background and/or spirit.
- Full UK driving license with the flexibility and willingness to travel when required.
- Relevant sales experience including telemarketing, prospecting, and closing
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Business or Engineering preferred
- Positive attitude, a team player, and the ability to achieve set targets
- Strong presentation, organization, and time management skills
- Basic knowledge of popular CRM software
- Language skills is not essential but desirable
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£21k - £21k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual