Posted on Apr 23, 2021 by CV-Library
Our client is a highly successful award winning company based in a fantastic, ultra modern office in Chester. They have expanded in recent years and they are set to continue with their steady growth. Due to this growth they are looking to add an Account Manager to their dedicated team. The aim of the Account Manager will be to ensure they continue to develop strong working relationships with clients allowing them to maintain high retention rates and control and improve the quality of the product portfolio. To be successful in this role you will need to have exceptional customer service skills, be multi-skilled, be able to manage multiple accounts at once and have a genuine passion for Account Management.
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with many company benefits including a generous 33 days holiday, a day off for your birthday, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, private health care, onsite gym to use for free, subsidised park and ride passes and long service awards. The hours for this position are Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm.
To apply for the Account Manager role, you must have proven experience in sales or account management, excellent rapport building skills and the ability to influence. The Account Manager will possess the motivation to succeed in a sales orientated, target driven environment, where success and results are recognised and rewarded.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9-530
· Make proactive efforts to retain existing clients
· Identify any trends and potential risks, recommend solutions and implement them quickly
· Utilise sales techniques and objection handling to overcome situations whilst keeping a long term relationship in mind
· Actively engage with clients in a timely manner
· Create strong relationships
· Offer sound, professional advice over the phone and at times, face to face
· Complete day-to-day tasks within the Client Performance Team and the wider business
· Recognise any other opportunities
· Identify, share and spread best practise throughout the business
· Discuss and implement pricing changes ensuring a logical commercial approach to any discussions
· Demonstrate excellent teamwork
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· Previous sales or account management experience
· Excellent rapport building skills
· Proven negotiation skills and the ability to influence
· Outstanding verbal communication skills
· Business to business sales experience
· Ability to use your own initiative
· Good standard of written work with accuracy and attention to detail
· Have good geographical knowledge of the UK
· IT literacy in Windows, Word and Excel
· Hunger to succeed in a sales oriented, target driven environment
· Effective team working skills and the ability to work independently
· Confident and inspirational team member
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Results focused, understanding what is important to the business and to customers
· Flexible/adaptable to change
Keywords: Business development, B2B, sales, account management, negotiation, Account Manager, managed services
For more information or to apply for this position please call our recruitment team on (phone number removed) or apply online for a call back.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£21k - £21k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£21k - £21k Annual
£33k - £40k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£18k - £25k Annual
£24k - £24k Annual