Posted on Apr 23, 2021 by CV-Library
Our client are seeking a detail-orientated Payroll Administrator to join their busy Finance team based in Cambridge. Reporting into to the Europe Accounting Lead you will also work closely with the Head of Finance to implement new Payrolls across the globe.
In your role you will manage Pension and Payroll duties
This will include:
* Processing the Company's monthly Payroll for the UK and other Subsidiaries
* Monthly Payroll, PAYE and Pension reconciliations
* Administration of the UK Pension
* Working alongside the People team to manage other company benefits
* Support with general enquiries from HMRC & staff at all levels
* Absence Management including SSP, SMP, SAP etc.
* Assisting the wider finance team during peak periods
They are a high growth company and as such roles change and evolve.
Naturally, you'll be reliable, responsible and organised with a keen eye for detail. You'll work to the highest possible standards and be a great team player.
They are also looking for you to have:
* Experience in Running UK Payroll
* Experience in Auto Enrolment and Pensions
* Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
* Experience with European and USA Payroll's
* Payroll Qualifications (E.g. CIPP) Part qualified.
* A desire to offer the highest levels of customer satisfaction to both external and internal customers.
* Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
* Strong organisational skills.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual
£10 - £13 Hourly
£24k - £29k Annual
£22k - £28k Annual
£19.5 - £19.5 Hourly
£22k - £28k Annual
£17k - £22k Annual
£24k - £24k Annual