Posted on Apr 23, 2021 by CV-Library
We're looking for a Systems Manager with a thorough understanding of DPR origination software to work for our client.
They are a specialist mortgage lender who take a more human approach to underwriting, committed to ongoing improvement with a product offering that is constantly evolving to meet the changing needs of borrowers.
The company pride themselves on providing a premium service offering to their intermediary partners and this role is key in delivering this service proposition.
Reporting to the Head of Business Systems you would be responsible for delivering strategic change to the core business systems, translating business requirements into technical deliveries, as well as providing technical support across the business as the DPR subject matter expert.
You would work as a key part of the IT Team on a range of tasks including…
- Data and/or information analysis to ensure accurate ETL to Data Warehouse
- Configuration and system administration of Jira Service Desk and Jira Software
- Testing support including the mapping of requirements to test cases, script writing, planning and execution
- Manage in-house DPR application deployment method
- Management of SQL Servers & Database backup strategy
The company's Head Office is based in Uxbridge however staff are working from home and applications from candidates able to work remotely from across the UK will be considered.
The role will suit a strategic thinker with a good understanding of project and change methodologies and frameworks, able turn opportunities and problems into clear strategic paths that maximise commercial potential.
You will be a DPR mortgage originations technical SME who has delivered change to DPR using the following tools…
- Rules Builder
- Document Builder
- Task Definitions Editor
- AppSetup CM or Software Push Slave
- SQL Server Management Studio
SQL knowledge also required with the ability to write SQL queries to conduct detailed data and/or information analysis as well as read and/or write stored procedures to understand DPR system behaviour.
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- Benefits: You'll receive private medical insurance, contributory pension scheme, discounted gym membership, fantastic career development opportunities plus much more with the role.
Think that this Systems Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Just click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews. We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £60k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£34k - £37k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£100 - £1k Daily
£50k - £60k Annual
£55k - £58k Annual