Posted on Apr 23, 2021 by CV-Library
My client is a rapidly growing award winning internationally recognised business within their field. They are now looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join their H/O.
This role would suit someone who is able to communicate clearly and effectively within a multi-disciplined team both orally and written. You will have good time management and multitasking skills and have a strong problem solving approach, knowing when to compromise and when to contest! You will also be able to effectively work collaboratively on a shared goal.
You will have commercial software engineering experience and ideally have a Degree or higher in a relevant software development focused subject or equivalent commercial software engineering experience.
* C#/.NET Programming Experience in Visual Studio
* Strong understanding of Object Orientated Design and Principles
* Experience with .NET compatible testing frameworks and technologies (nUnit etc)
* Practice and understanding of Git source control and integration into Visual Studio
* WPF UI Framework
* Additionally, the use of MVVM layout and principles
* Experience with database design and setup utilising Entity Framework
* Knowledge and Experience with RESTful services
* Understanding and practice of working in, and making applications for, regulatory compliant environments
* C++ and C programming experience
* Experience using TFS/DevOps
* Automation systems, robotic systems control, or other mechanical control systems
* Image processing and manipulation algorithms for object detection and classification
* Control, setup, and use of imaging systems
* Experience with working in a business-oriented Agile environment
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £40k Annual
£35k - £55k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£62.1 - £62.1 Hourly
£300 - £350 Daily
£30k - £36k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual