Full Stack C#/Angular Developer - Remote
Posted on Apr 23, 2021 by MLR Associates
Our client, one of the leading and fastest growing software houses in Scotland, is currently looking to expand their Development Team with the addition of four permanent Full Stack C#/Angular Developers. The role is fully remote and we welcome applicants based throughout Scotland.
You will be working with an enviable international book of clients in 25 countries and counting, on a wide range of projects within the marine, oil and gas, FMCG and facilities management industries. The business' products are some of the most widely used of their kind and you will be hands on in the full SDLC of these on a regular basis. They have invested millions in the design and development of multiple new suites of products that continue to be rolled out globally.
The role and what we're looking for:
- Implementing application features based on a design spec
- Write clear and well commented code
- Create documentation and implement automated testing where appropriate
- Ensure systems develop comply with industry best practices for data security
- Set up and maintain project appropriate infrastructure in AWS, GCS, or Azure
- Working directly with customers to elicit feedback on delivered features
Skills & Experience
- C# .NET
- Proficient in database design (Postgres and MySQL)
- DevOps (via AWS, GCS, or Azure)
- Cyber security best practices
- Experience with Architecture-as-Code (CloudFormation or Kubernetes)
- Maintain CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience with integration 3rd party API
- Python experience
- IoT or hardware experience (eg Raspberry Pi)
- Interest in Data Science
The business genuinely invests in you and your development with paid on the job training. You will also benefit from 28 days holiday, 2 staff days out per year, a performance related bonus of up to 100% of your monthly salary and a matched pension of up to 8%. If this sounds like the next step in your career then apply today as interviews are currently taking place.