Infor Financials Project Manager
Posted on Apr 23, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Firm is currently seeking an Infor Financials Project Manager. Candidate will assist in full life cycle implementations including: planning, design, & build phases.
- Responsible for documenting business requirements, system design and transformational goals
- Configure Infor Financials applications and conduct iterative unit testing
- Help to create training materials and quick reference guides to support user adoption
- Conduct training classes to prepare end users for deployment
- Provide post-production support.
- Other general and administrative responsibilities include participation in meetings and preparation of minutes as appropriate
- Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization)
- Assist practice leadership in creating proposals, budgets, and work plans. Participate in other business development activities as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, MIS or related field. A Master's degree is a plus.
- 2-6 years of related work experience in a similar consulting practice or function servicing cross-industry clients at a national level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software development life cycles, key metrics and reports
- Experience with Enterprise Application Integration & Back End data connectivity applications
- Experience installing/configuring/implementing Infor or Lawson Applications
- Knowledge of Infor or Lawson financials (GL, AP, AR, etc.)
- Infor CloudSuite knowledge or experience a plus
- Proven ability delivering complex and time sensitive projects
- Strong leadership skills; able to conduct meetings and write technically oriented documents
- Able to work with clients to understand current state processes and define future state processes based on business objectives
- Will consider National willing/able to travel up to 50%