QA Automation Engineer
Posted on Apr 23, 2021 by CV-Library
Are you an inquisitive techy with a background in test automation, looking to join one of the UK's top Cloud software companies?
Are you looking for a new QA Engineer position working as part of a highly agile scrum driven testing team?
Are you looking for an excellent company environment & culture, where team is key, but individuals are recognised for their contribution?
As a QA Engineer you will be responsible for writing and utilising high quality Java automation scripts that are used to test the quality of new and enhanced cloud based software products. This includes Web Browsers, Desktop and Web Application API’s. You will bring a passion for software quality and will enjoy using various automation frameworks to test server side and UI components.
Location: Office is Outer North London / Hertfordshire border, but fully remote working practice in place (Not just for Covid)
Salary: to £45k basic + 9% Bonus + Excellent benefits (Private pension, health, etc)
What you will bring to the team:
- An experienced QA professional with a test automation background
- Experience writing Java automation scripts for server side testing
- Databases skills e.g. MS SQL
- Experience writing integration test and testing UI components using Selenium
- CI/CD skills
- Atlassian suite skills e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, bamboo etc
- You love the Agile way of working and take an active part in sprints
- Above all, you’re an inquisitive and analytical individual with a passion for quality code and software.
For immediate consideration, please send in a CV
You may have previously worked or are working as a QA Automation Engineer, Test Automation Engineer, QA Engineer, Test automation, Selenium, SDET, Software Developer in test, QA Test Engineer, Automation Tester etc
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£40k - £50k Annual