Production Manager - Digital and Print
Posted on Apr 23, 2021 by CV-Library
Production Manager – Marlborough
Reporting to Head of Content & Creative
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established and rapidly growing business. Our client is an award-winning online gardening business, which offers carefully tried and tested plants, seeds, bulbs and gardening kits as well as lovely things for your home, personally selected by the business owner.
Job purpose: to coordinate the production of all digital and print content, coordinating across all internal functions and external resource, to ensure streamlined, timely and well managed delivery. Such content will include (but not limited to), web pages, web copy, web articles, digital and print advertising, photography, catalogue.
* Produce all critical paths, coordinating with all internal and external stakeholders, to ensure timings are optimised and deliverable. Internal stakeholders will include buying, merchandising, marketing, and the directors, external stakeholders will include copywriters, designers, artworkers, photographers, stylists and videographers.
* Ensure critical paths are distributed to all parties, updated where necessary and adhered to.
* Monitor processes and suggest changes to improve effective work flow as required.
* Manage the work flow of all production, ensuring all parties deliver against the critical path.
* Ensuring all amends are actioned across all artwork.
* Responsible for creative briefs, that they are delivered on time and to an excellent standard. Have ultimate responsibility for ensuring that all work is delivered on time and in line with the schedule.
* Coordinate all hardware photography shoots, including venue hire, stylist booking, coordinating with photographer and managing the shoot on the day.
* Work with photographers and the team to ensure all images have been requested and invoiced for correctly.
* Coordinate the filming and editing of all video content.
* Ensure all content assets are effectively managed and easily accessible. In the future this is likely to be through a PIM and DAM application. Be an integral part of the project team introducing the PIM and a DAM, ensuring all company needs are met in this area.
* Proven project management skills
* Experience of catalogue / brochure production
* Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to develop a wide range of effective relationships and influence others
* Excellent attention to detail & written skills
* Ability to work under pressure while maintaining accuracy
* Friendly, flexible, adaptable Team player
* Experience of PIM and DAM an advantage