Posted on Apr 22, 2021 by Easton Haines Consultancy
About the job
The role of the Application Architect is to develop and shape the overall application architecture strategy for my client's business applications. The Application Architect will work across all IT and with key business stakeholders to develop and design IT application solutions that help drive and deliver the IT and business strategy with a primary focus on the underlying technical system design, rather than business process.
- The successful Application Architect will have proven experience in application architecture design and implementation for medium and large enterprises or several years experience in technical IT development and management
- The Application Architect will also have a broad understanding of modern technology platforms and solutions including Java, .NET and Microservice Architecture
- Previous exposure to a DevOps delivery culture (ideally including CICD and Kubermetes/OpenShift containerisation orchestration) would also be very desirable
- The successful candidate will have a balanced mix of technical and business skills and the ability to build and maintain good customer/supplier relationships.
- You should also have the ability to understand, develop and work within a governance framework.
- Could suit someone ready to step into their first Application Architect role as well as those already in a similar position
In return you will receive an extremely competitive salary alongside an excellent benefits package and a great working environment.
Please apply either by using the link provided or by emailing your CV direct to me. Alternatively, you can call for more information on the number shown below.
Easton Haines Consultancy is a specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. No terminology in the advertisement is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary or contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment business.
Please note that, unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are only able to respond to those candidates whose CVs match the job requirements.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£70k - £85k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual
£65k - £80k Annual
£90k - £100k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£75k - £85k Annual
£85k - £100k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual