Posted on Apr 22, 2021 by Milky Tea Limited
- Report to: Studio Director
- Role: Remote working
- Location: Liverpool/North West England
- Salary range: £22k-£26k
- Working Hrs: Flexi Time - Full-time 37hrs
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
Milky Tea is a small but highly creative and agile company that designs and makes video games for some of the world's biggest brands, platforms and publishers.
Our talented team works hard to create fun and engaging games. The latest game HyperBrawl Tournament was one of the one-hundred launch titles of Apple Arcade in September 2019.
We would like to invite people to apply for the position of Studio Co-ordinator to support the Studio Director and theManagement Team to ensure Milky Tea's remote and studio-based teams function behind the scenes day to day.
The Studio Co-ordinator will play an integral part in supporting the Studio Director's vision for the business, being their eyes and ears, helping to solve operational problems, implementing new processes, and improving the wellbeing and performance of the team.
You can find and connect with us via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Steam, Discord and Twitch etc.
- Office management including, but not limited to, acting as the first point of contact for clients and visitors, ordering supplies, managing the lease and contracts, taking care of bills/invoices, and running various errands
- Collect weekly management meeting minutes and share with all stakeholders.
- Oversee and manage all general administration for the company and its data. Ensure all important data is filed securely and backed up regularly.
- Provide day to day operational support to the Studio Director and Management Team.
- Create and enforce Health & Safety policies across the company.
- Develop, implement and maintain business operational systems, policies and procedures.
- Work with the Management Team to ensure Milky Tea is a safe, secure and a happy place to work.
- Acting as a to-go person for ad-hoc team requests and relaying necessary information to the relevant team
- To assist with HR duties including recruitment, new starter inductions, production/updating of staff files, contracts, holidays and timesheets.
- Oversee all HR aspects of the business including requests, processes and policy through working with our external support provider. (External HR consultant)
- Help prepare and execute company contracts with all relevant staff, suppliers, clients and partners.
- Become the main GDPR representative within the company, review and maintain policies.
- Organise and assist with social and business events on event booking, purchasing, IT, Facilities etc.
- Arrange domestic and international travel, as needed
- Manage internal purchase requests and operations budgets.
- Preparing data for payroll processes
- Basic bookkeeping
- Oversee company I.T. equipment needs and report/follow up issues with I.T. support when required.
- Maintain office supplies, hardware, software, stationery and consumables (working with our Financial Controller).
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of experience performing similar tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in MS Office.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Have a valid driver's license
- Good communicator and excellent written skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good team working skills
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise, organise; and use initiative and work to deadlines
- Experience working within the Creative Industries - video games, film, television, music.
- MAC or PC competent (MAC preferred) and exposure to IT support.