Part-Time Graphic Designer
Posted on Apr 22, 2021 by Talroo, Inc.
Are you an up-and-coming graphic designer who likes working in a highly team-oriented environment? Do you want to make an impact on the identity of a growing company?
We are honored to be recognized as a multi-award winning organization. Talroo has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace and a Best Place to Work in Austin. We've been ranked the last five years by Inc. 500/5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. You'll also find us on the Austin Business Journal's Fast 50 growth awards list multiple times. We're growing the right way, and we need exceptional talent to help us build upon our successful story.
Talroo is a talent attraction platform - our technology helps companies find the talent they need for their workforces. We power over 1 billion job searches every month, and Talroo's data-driven search-and-match functionality enables organizations to reach the best audiences to deliver hires. And while we focus on providing amazing results and service for our customers, within our exciting company you'll also find a high-performance environment of collaboration, encouragement, transparency, and fun.
As a Part-Time Graphic Designer at Talroo, you will:
- Create digital marketing content and communications, such as digital and print advertising, email templates, website content, banner ads, presentations, e-books, and social media design assets .
- Further develop and implement brand guidelinesto ensure that all designs and content for all mediums are cohesive and aligned with the Talroo brand aesthetic .
- Manage deadlines for quick-turnover requests as well as larger projects.
What we are looking for in a highly motivated candidate:
- Willing to dive into understanding our customer/audience, their needs, and their pain points .
- Creative and flexible while problem solving in layout and design .
- A high-energy team player willing to help out when it's " all hands on deck " to get a project done.
Requirements & Skills:
- This Part-Time position will be 22-25 hours per week and can be filled either locally (Austin, TX) or remotely, anywhere in the U.S.
- Minimum of 2 years of directly relevant experience
- Proficiency in Adobe suite: InDesign , Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat
- Video e diting and a nimation skills (proficient in Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premiere including Motion Graphics and Visual Effects) preferred
- Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Design, Marketing or related field
- Design s chool c ertification
- CSS a plus
- Must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. permanently without sponsorship
- Very competitive compensation package
- Company-paid gym membership
- Paid company holidays
- Awesome virtual company events
Talroo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.