Market Risk Analyst - Investment Bank - Kraków
Posted on Apr 22, 2021 by Sharma Consulting Services Limited
A Global Investment Bank require the expertise of a Market Risk Analyst for a project based in Kraków, Poland.
This is an urgent requirement. Both Junior or Senior profiles will be considered. Your application will be reviewed based on the strength and relevance of your profile rather than years of experience.
As this is an opportunity for a market risk specialist, relevant experience in this domain is essential.
High-level Description of the Job:
- Developing, maintaining, and validating various types of risk models.
- Checking model assumptions and limitations, then proposing improvements to the risk models.
- Achieve high-quality delivery against tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate findings to stakeholders
- Experience in at least one of the following: Python, VBA, R, Matlab
- Effective Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge of various asset classes, derivatives products and the risks involved would be advantageous
- Experience in risk modelling, risk model validation, and development. (essential)
- Fluency in English
Masters or PhD in Quant/Finance related degree, eg Statistics, Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Market Risk.
If you are an experienced Market Risk Analyst, please apply today. Successful candidates will be invited for an interview this week or next.