Senior .NET Developer
Posted on Apr 22, 2021 by TEKsystems
A TEKsystems client has multiple hospitals and 27 clinics with 600+ beds and 3500 employees, including 800 physicians. Our client is in the process of migrating from Salesforce to Microsoft Dynamics. They are adding 2 new additional .NET Developers to their team in order to help with the implementation and maintenance. These individuals will be focus 80% of their time on the 20 existing .NET applications they have already built doing maintenance, adding new functionality, etc. until they are live on Dynamics summer of 2022. Once they are live on Dynamics, 80% of their time will be focused on building new applications within Dynamics.
- This person should have experience being able to architect a scalable application with help from the manager. When getting a new application request, this person should be able to think through how it should work vs just develop code. This person should be able to consider the data points that need to be brought it, come up with a general data design. think about this design with growth in mind, create a UI from the images Marketing presents, abstract objects as they create them. The focus will be on development, but this person should have some exposure to and desire to want to do architecture as well.
- strong experience with ASP.Net, C#, and SQL
- this person will need to do both Front End and Back End development
- this person will be doing integrations and API's using JSON, Entity framework, and RESTful services.
- they will also do HL7 integrations. HL7 experience is a plus.
- experience with mobile development is a plus. BRG has both iOS and Android apps they code in Xamaran.
- their databases are primarily T-SQL but they do have a few Oracle databases
- experience with Azure, PowerApps, and PowerFlows is a plus as they are moving more toward a Microsoft Azure environment
- a separate team gathers requirements and does QA
1. ASP.Net and C# Back End development
2. architecture and development
Personality - organized, dependable, responsive, friendly. Ability to work efficiently and independently. Someone that wants to help with problem solving.
Permanent salary ranges from $80K - $100KExperience Level:
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$100k - $128k Annual