Business Development Manager
Posted on Apr 22, 2021 by CV-Library
Business Development Manager (Northern Region)
£30,000 - £40,000 Depending on Experience
+ Benefits… Company vehicle included Mobile phone included Laptop included
Death in Service
Statutory holidays plus extra day to increase over time
Close date 3rd May
Operating for over 25 years, Omega Security System specialise in design, supply, installation and maintenance of commercial security systems for organisations.
Omega provides total solutions including, door entry systems, CCTV, entrance control and secu-rity camera systems, access control, barriers, gates, intercoms, monitoring.
Omega Security Systems are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele.
You will be at the forefront of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy, running and developing the existing team with autonomy to make effec-tive changes and expand your business development plan.
You will work from an already competent technical base to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
· Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
· Proven sales track record
· Experience in customer support is a plus
· Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
· Proficiency in English
· Strong security market knowledge
· Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
· Ability to build rapport
· Time management and planning skills
· AutoCAD experience is desirable
· Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the company’s product portfolio and awareness of competitor products.
· Maintain an awareness of industry trends.
· Maintain and develop accurate, high quality and professional sales documentation and correspondence templates in line with NSI guidelines.
· Design and implement lead generation activities as required.
· Qualify, develop and manage a lead through to sales conversion, whether sourced or provided by companies (Cold Calling/Networking/Existing)
· Maintain and expand existing customer base as part of the account management role. Review and accurately quote from tender documents.
· Develop and maintain a sales pipeline of sufficient size to achieve agreed sales targets as part of the company growth strategy.
· Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
· Ensure all monthly sales targets set by management are agreed on and are met or ex-ceeded Ensure monthly sales reports are provided accurately, and on time.
· Build long term relationships with new and existing customers.
How to apply for the Business Development Manager role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Business Development Manager job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes Business development manager, Security, Sales manager, Security systems, CCTV, Access control Technical, Ability to lead, account manager, sales manager
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual