Business Development Manager
Posted on Apr 22, 2021 by CV-Library
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a specialist luxury design and manufacturing company in the Leisure & Tourism Industry across multiple brands based in the Wirral
The ideal candidate will be self-driven and have at least 3 years sales experience in a similar luxury brand. Great communication skills are a must and you should have a bubbly and outgoing personality, be a team player and able to work on your own. A driving license is essential for the role.
Duties for the Business Development Manager will include:
* Managing and developing existing relationships across the businesses.
* Working with multiple stakeholders to understand their design needs.
* Building rapport and long-term relationships through a consultative approach.
* Staying abreast of competitor activity and capitalising on any revenue making opportunities.
* Working with internal stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition through the sales process.
* Able to produce quotations based on internal information.
* Can identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities across the three brands.
* Delivery an exceptional level of customer service.
* Responsible for achieving personal and team targets.
* Negotiate effectively to meet margin requirements.
* Phone call assistance for ALL three businesses.
* Deliver a high standard of product training to our clients, post-delivery.
* Liaising with our manufacturers and placing orders.
* Working on the shop floor and dealing with customer walk-ins.
* Deal with all warranty issues across the businesses.
* Self-generate new leads across the businesses.
* Importing and logistics and stock control.
* Projects administration and pricing assistance.
* Direct assistance to Managing Director.
This is a full time permanent position working 40 hours per week over 5 days, inclusive of weekends. In return an attractive basic salary of £24,000 per annum is on offer PLUS uncapped commission, 20 days holiday, pension and private healthcare
If you think this is your next career move, apply now or contact us on (phone number removed) for more information
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £28k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£22k - £30k Annual