Ophthalmic Assistant-Certified Eye Care Clinic 40 hrs/week
Posted on Apr 22, 2021 by EvergreenHealth
Kirkland and Mill Creek Locations
Sign on bonus available
Provides entry level professional medical and administrative help for ophthalmologist in a clinical setting. Works under general supervision.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
• High school graduate or equivalent
• WA State Medical Assistant Registration within 60 days of hire. (Current WA State Medical Assistant Certification can be substituted)
• Current JCAHPO Certified Ophthalmic Assistant (COA) certification
• 1 year of experience working in an optometry or ophthalmology practice
• General knowledge of anatomy, pharmacology, medical terminology, sterilization techniques and basic eye care.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
DESIRED for the position:
• Previous Certified Ophthalmic Assistant experience