Posted on Apr 22, 2021 by CV-Library
City Recruitment Group are recruiting for a Payroll Officer working for an established Accountancy Practice in the Edgbaston area, Birmingham on a permanent basis.
Your New Role
As an experienced Payroll Officer you will be responsible for the Processing of Payroll and Pensions for a large portfolio of clients and undertake multiple payroll activities and queries ensuring that all client payroll/pension queries are resolved within time scales. You will also manage all related phone enquiries, ensuring they are answered promptly, whilst delivering an efficient, effective, and professional customer service. Your duties will include the following;
* Organise and self manage a portfolio of bureau payroll and pension clientele.
* Process monthly and weekly payroll for clients using Money soft and Sage
* Provide general payroll and HR support to clients on the phone.
* Process Job Retention Scheme claims for clients
* Processing SSP, SMP, SPP calculations
* Processing starters and leavers
* Calculation of holiday pay
* Calculation of pension contributions
* Calculation and submission of furlough / job support grants where applicable
* Preparation and submission of P11D's
* Processing monthly CIS returns
* Administration of client pension schemes including auto-enrolment, re-enrolment, opt-outs and associated declarations for clients on Nest
* Part take in other general administrative task such as e-filings, scanning & post Processing multiple payrolls from start to finish both weekly and monthly
To be considered for the role
You MUST be available immediately or on short notice as this is an urgent requirement.
You must have worked in a busy payroll office as you will manage circa (Apply online only) clients
What our client can offer you
Our client offers a friendly working environment, with free parking on site, a competitive salary, pension and holidays.
Please 'apply now’ to avoid missing out on this opportunity or contact Sehar at City Recruitment Group for more information
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £25k Annual
£14 - £15 Hourly
£28k - £30k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual