Several SharePoint/MS365 Architects for a multinational client in The Hague/remote
Posted on Apr 22, 2021 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for several SharePoint/MS365 Architects for a multinational client in The Hague/fully remote
- Make users more self-conscious about the degree of sensitivity of the information they are processing on MS 365;
- Implement security settings based on the labels for MS 365.
- Propose a unified labelling system at the container level, implement of a Proof of Concept, and to critically assess the passage into production on MS 365;
- Make a selection of innovative opportunities and build and fully document a Proof of Concept which can then be implemented in production for MS 365.
- Audit SharePoint 2019 systems and recommend an action plan for hardening the security of SharePoint and its connected infrastructure (network, DBs, Active Directory, );
- Follow up of the implementation in SharePoint 2019 with regular discussions on the progress and a detailed final report on the action points which were implemented.
- Mitigate major Microsoft 365 and SharePoint 2019 problems
- Improve the integration between Zoom, Microsoft 365
- Build and fully document a Proof of Concept which new Zoom features can then be implemented in production
- University degree in Computer Science/Information Systems and at least 8 years of experience in enterprise architecture.
- Long and broad experience with Microsoft 365 aspects and related products
- Long and broad experience with SharePoint 2019 aspects and related products
- Extensive practice of security hardening in all MS-Teams and SharePoint aspects (experience with Microsoft Security Assessments is an asset)
- Sound knowledge of FAST search
- Experience with AutoSPInstaller, PowerShell DSC automated installation, ShareGate, and SPDocKit
- Certified Professional for Requirements Engineer is an asset
- ITIL certified is an asset is an asset
- Experience in integration between Zoom, Microsoft 365 is an asset
- Experience on MS-Power platform
- Strategic views; bring industry practices and disciplines
- Highly motivated, pro-active and service oriented
- Ability to work with people of different cultures and in remote locations
- Charismatic; outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in English
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 37 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions.