Senior Software Engineer - Java
Posted on Apr 22, 2021 by Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon's award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter
We are looking for an experienced Full stack Java Web application developer, who can produce highest quality project deliverable through self-discipline. Clear in communication and a team player.
- An individual contributor, with 5 - 9 years of experience in Web Application development
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced deadline-driven agile environment
- Strong applied experience programming in Core Java & Java EE with Analytical skill - Mandatory
- Experience in Spring framework (Core, MVC, REST, Security, Boot) - Any 3 Mandatory
- Should have working knowledge of Weblogic Application Server - Mandatory
- Should have working knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, PL/SQL
- Working knowledge of AWS would be preferred
- Working knowledge on Oracle ADF or OSB would be added advantage
- Experience with Kafka is a plus
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.