IT Desktop Support Technician
Posted on Apr 22, 2021 by EXCIS COMPLIANCE LTD
Temse, Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium
€2.5k - €2.5k Monthly
- Responding to client support requests.
- Contacting clients to find out the nature of the problem.
- Traveling to the client's location or connecting via remote link.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Installing and maintaining hardware and computer peripherals.
- Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
- Troubleshooting networking and connection issues.
- Advising on software or hardware upgrades.
- Providing basic training on computer operation and management.
- Completing job reports and ordering supplies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Proven work experience as Desktop Support Engineer or Support Technician.
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware systems, chipsets, memory modules, and peripherals.
- Knowledge of popular operating systems, software applications, and remote connection systems.
- Ability to solve complex hardware and software issues.
- Ability to travel and work after hours when necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.