Part Time Administration Assistant
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by CV-Library
Our client operates within a professional services environment and has a vacancy for a Part Time Administration Assistant to cover general office duties. Hours are Monday to Wednesday 9am to 5pm but when covering reception due to holidays you will need to work 8.30am to 5.30pm.
* To cover the lunchbreak and holidays of the full time receptionist
* To provide refreshments for client meetings
* To ensure boardrooms are clean and fully stocked
* To support the Compliance Manager with administration duties including:
* Administering file reviews and logging files on a master spreadsheet
* Reporting client feedback forms to the Board and putting on Intranet
* Collating figures for reports
* Versioning policies and adding to Intranet
* Supporting on audits
* Recording undertakings on a register
* Ordering milk and advising of bank holidays and when office is closed
* Office consumables: monitoring and ordering paper goods and consumables, i.e. kitchen roll, hand towels, toilet tissue, soap, air freshener etc.
* Ordering supplies for kitchens and meeting rooms – tea/coffee/sugar/biscuits – other kitchen items such as washing up liquid etc.
* Cleaners: monitoring day to day and meeting with cleaner supervisor for quarterly inspections, notifying of any issues and also advising when office is closed (i.e. Christmas)
* Archiving: providing cover for archivist when on holiday or absent, requesting files from archive and arranging delivery to fee earner
* Franking machine: logging issues with suppler and following through to resolve
* Point of contact for reporting office issues
* Checking invoices for above items and following authorisation protocol prior to payment
* Supporting with post and DX as required
* Providing administration support
* Carrying out any other reasonable duties as required.
Good communication, interpersonal and time management skills
You should have an organised approach, demonstrate plenty of initiative
Previous experience in office administration duties
Good GCSE passes in English and Maths
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£11.3 - £12 Hourly
£12.8k - £12.8k Annual
£13 - £13 Hourly
£13 - £13 Hourly