.Net Web Developer
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Beacon Hill Technologies is currently seeking a talented full stack Microsoft .NET Developer for the development and maintenance of windows, web, service/API and/or mobile based software tools. The .NET Developer is responsible for design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of new as well as existing applications. They must have an ability to work with both internal and external "customers" to gather requirements and troubleshoot issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist in the creation of general system design and technical specifications for new/replacement/enhancement systems taking into consideration server capacity, limitations and system availability
- Apply coding and analytical skills in all phases of the system development life cycle
- Test, debug, support and maintain application programs
- Accountable for the performance, reliability, availability, and scalability of applications as assigned
- Communicate effectively with managers to provide progress updates, roadblocks, and offer suggestions & solutions
- Analyze existing applications to determine where problems occur and develop possible solutions
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with both the creation of and communication to internal/external Web Service APIs, both REST and SOAP
- 5+ years of professional experience as a C# .NET Developer
- Demonstrated understanding of object-oriented programming principles (S.O.L.I.D.)
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer utilizing C#
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic, looking for problems to solve with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask, pivot on tasks, and manage your time in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to efficiently communicate with technical and non-technical teams
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (MVS) and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Development and support of applications using Microsoft SQL Management Studio, using Microsoft T-SQL commands
- Familiarity with design/architectural patterns (MVC, MVVM, etc.)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design, web application architecture and relational database design
- Experience in the Financial industry and/or credit card processing
- Experience working with POS systems
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Mobile development experience, especially with Xamarin, would also be a major plus
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future