CORPORATE LEGAL SECRETARY
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by WatCam
Downtown Cleveland law firm is seeking a Corporate Legal Secretary to support a dynamic group of attorneys within the business practices group.
- Create and/or revise documents including contracts, agreements, transactional matters, compliance, closing documents, shareholder and corporate minutes, redlining, etc.
- Assemble pre-closing documents and sets of executed documents for signature.
- Enter time for timekeepers, prepare expense reports and review billing statements.
- Reviews statements for billings including for specific client billing arrangements.
- Responsible for file, client and case management.
- Schedule and travel arrangements.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of corporate or business practices legal secretarial experience. Experience with health care law considered a plus. Candidates must possess a solid proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and attorney billing. Experience with BigHand considered a plus.