Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by WatCam
Downtown Cleveland law firm is adding an A/R Specialist to its growing department. Overall responsibilities include general ledger, coding, data entry and posting cash receipts. Additional duties include:
- Managing cash receipts application process including wires, checks, credit card and trust funds;
- Process incoming payments according to the Firm's accounting practices and procedures;
- Verify codes and post current day cash receipts;
- Prepare daily bank deposits and reconciles to accounting system;
- Prepare daily cash reports;
- Verify and research account discrepancies;
- Assist in resolving client billing issues;
- Assist with month-end and year-end closing processes.
Qualified applicants 2+ years of A/R, cash application or general accounting preferably in a law firm or legal support position. Solid familiarity with Word and Excel is required.