Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by CV-Library
Based at Blackwell, Derbyshire (J28, M1)
Competitive Salary + other Benefits
The Martin Group of Companies (Est. 1976) provides specialist services to the construction and waste recycling industries. With a turnover of over £190m we run a fleet of over 500 vehicles and engage over 1,200 workers
We are looking for a reliable and responsible individual to join our busy accounts team.
The role will be based at our Head Office in Blackwell, Alfreton, DE55 5JY, (M1 Jct. 28) and will offer the right candidate an opportunity to progress their career in a forward-thinking company and wider Martin Group where success is recognised and rewarded.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Accurate data entry on a variety of IT systems.
* Sole responsibility for running large weekly and monthly payrolls from receiving timesheets through to running BACS payments and filing RTI.
* Preparing contracts and performing new starter checks.
* Paying subcontractors through CIS scheme.
* Dealing with queries both internally and externally.
* General accounts and administrative work.
You will have a proven ability in this work and have experience of MS excel and word, work well in a team and have a positive approach to your work with potential to take on more responsibilities over time. Payroll knowledge is essential (at least 3 years). Experience of CIS scheme and IR35 reform would be beneficial but training can be provided.
The role can be adapted to suit between 30 and 37.5 hours per week (flexible start and finish times) The position will be available from May 2021.
Own transport is essential, ample free parking is available on site.
* Competitive Salary
* 25 days annual leave + Public Holidays
* Fully Paid Company Pension
* Secure employment with a well-established Company
Closing Date: 30th April 2021
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer