Radiological Protection Engineer
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by CV-Library
JOB TITLE: Radiological Protection Engineer
LOCATION: Annan, Scotland
SALARY/RATE AND BENEFITS: £46000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Educated to NQF level 6 / NVQ Level 6 (or equivalent in a post related subject)
- Previously appointed as an Accredited Health Physicist, AccHP or a Radiation Protection Advisor (RPA)
- Member of a relevant professional institute
- Nuclear Industry Experience
- Detailed knowledge of the Radioactive Substances Act
- Accredited Health Physicist
- Detailed Knowledge of IRR and RSA compliance
ROLE INFORMATION: Rullion are recruiting for a Radiological Protection Engineer to be based in Annan, Scotland on a staff basis. Should you have the following requirements and would like more information please apply.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants