Legal administrator - Remote
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Legal Administrator - Remote (Dublin)
Your new company
You will be working as an Administrator with one of the country's leading commercial businesses. Working in the financial services sector this business offers a wide range of corporate and personal banking services. The role will start off remotely with a potential to return to offices in Dublin City when required.
Your new role
This is an entry level position so experience in this area is not required however a background in a legal or a financial field is desirable.
This is a new team & this process used to be outsourced but is now newly done in-house.
Your day to tasks will include:
- Obtaining legal documents held by 3rd party law firms
- Reaching out to a multitude of legal firms
- Mailing said firms and potentially carrying out follow up phone calls
What you'll need to succeed
A two week notice or be immediately available as this role has a requirement to be filled ASAP.
- Location is remote so a remote facility at home is essential. ie work space, desk, chair and area to carry out workload.
- Experience in this area or in a financial field would be desirable
What you'll get in return
Excellent career prospects within the financial services industry, gaining indispensable experience in the banking sector for one of the largest financial institutions in Ireland. You will start on a 6 month assignment with a view to extend. You will also be working remotely for the time being meaning you can stay at home for the time being and remain safe during these uncertain times.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.