Senior Developer ASP.NET
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by Source Technology
Source Group are currently working alongside a leading Banking customer who are looking to hire 2 x Freelance Senior .NET Developers to join the team.
This role would only be suitable for candidates who are located or able to fully relocate to Switzerland at short notice.
- Design, implement and test .NET services as part of an agile DevSecOps team;
- Coordinate and conduct system and integration testing;
- Document design and implementation decisions;
Qualifications and experience:
- At least eight years' development experience/5 years should in asset management/Front Office or Risk Management.
- Experience in designing and implementing large-scale banking systems
- Strong hands-on experience with the following technologies: C#/.NET(core), ASP.NET (core), containers (OpenShift is a plus), Kafka, API Gateway, relational and non-relational databases, modern CI/CD pipelines
- Solid knowledge of design and integration patterns, in particular event-driven architecture
- Solid knowledge of multi-tier architectures, micro- services and DDD
- Developing using the OpenLink OpenComponents API
- Business process modelling/implementation
- Experience with the secure software development life cycle
- Good knowledge of financial instruments and of asset management;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent presentation skills, as well as, oral and written English skills; a second major language a plus;
- BusinessObjects, SQL, Excel, Python, and basic familiarity with relational database design.
- A passion for clean code, software craftsmanship and automated testing (TDD a plus), and the ability to impart this knowledge to others;
- Ability to take the initiative and organize own work; flexibility; service orientation; ability to perform under pressure against tight deadlines
- Good problem solving and root cause analysis approach
- An open mind: someone who will enjoy the exposure to different experts and areas both within and outside the organization, and continually improve, learn and adapt with the team context