Test Automation Engineer | Long term project
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer, someone who can realise a radical shift-left/right test strategy. Are you result driven with a focus on initiating improvement and radical automation?
About the project
This department takes care of the development & maintenance for all Risk Management, Finance and HR systems this enterprise. The program you will be working for is responsible for the change calendar for regular reporting deliverables. Oxygen needs input from data, calculators and reporting units in time to deliver in time to regulatory stakeholders. It is a a multi-year program organized around five tracks: ALM reporting track, Finance & Internal reporting track, Credit Risk Reporting track, an Onboarding Track and an IT4IT track. From IT4IT we create and support common solutions to enable development teams from these four tracks to deliver changes faster and better!
- Experienced in data driven domain or must have other relevant experience and skills to realise radical test automation in a data-driven IT landscape
- Leader for radical test automation.
- Experiece in the following tools: Fitnesse, Cucumber, stubtooling, SQL, Azure Devops, Jenkins, Python, GIT, yaml
- Knows and follows industry leaders.
- Knows the difference between "just" test automation and thought-leading radical test automation
- Has helped to realise this in a relevant setting.
- Has shared experiences and ideas with others at events and the like. Both visionary and hands-on, is part of the realisation team.
- Has the skills, capacity and drive to create and implement radical test solutions for our large integrated GRFD data warehouse.
Do you regonize yourself in the above descirption? Please reach out!