BPM Consultant Contract
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
For one of the world's largest leasing organizations, we are looking for a BPM Consultant. They have just set up an internal BPM team to assist in the accelerated digitization. As a BPM Consultant you are being at the core of transitioning customer needs into innovative digital products, your impact will be big.
- Assist in key stakeholder management, ensuring that all relevant staff is fully updated and aware of all BPM work and activities.
- Ensure that the right standards and artefacts are set up to assist in the BPM accelerated digitization activities.
- Support Global Process Owners and project teams with the activities to design, implement and maintain Global Reference Processes.
- Develop and maintain Processes Modelling Standards & Notations and maintain the BPM tool.
- Provide the right training to the other BPM teams to ensure modelling standards are kept, processes are modelled in the BPM tool and in the process are maintained in one location.
- Assist in the creation, maintenance, and rollout of BPM playbooks.
- Assist in the definition of what is next for BPM?
- Extensive knowledge of BPM.
- Can summarize complex issues in understandable language and process models.
- Can design and execute on a vision while working cross-functionally.
- Have experience in designing and maintaining process models (both As Is as well as To Be).
- Have experience with the Lean Process Improvement principles.
- You must live in the Netherlands!
You can work fully remote and be part of a growing international environment.
If you are interested please apply now and contact me on (see below) or by phone.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.