DevOps Engineer Kafka/Fuse
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
IT DevOps Engineer | Long Term Project | Financial enterprise| International
We are recruiting for a DevOps Engineer for one of our leading clients in Netherlands. As DevOps Engineer your focus will be on supporting and automating applications on various Linux Servers. As a true Linux specialist you'll help the team to implement changes, set-up Linux Servers, complete the CI/CD and Test automation pipelines and realize the ultimate operational application monitoring. You will be able to develop yourself and your specialties towards a T-shaped role within the team.
- experience with Linux/Unix and related components like Oracle, WebSphere, Fuse, Kafka
- knowledge and experience with pipeline automation (eg Azure Devops, Ansible, CI/CD & Test pipeline automation)
- experience with monitoring tools and incident handling (eg Dynatrace, Splunk, SM9)
- knowledge and experience with configuring and supporting on standard packages-based applications
- experience with coding (eg. Java, R, Python, yaml)
- knowledge with cloud solutions
Nice to have:
- knowledge of or are interest in Compliance topics and banking
If you are skilled in any of the above and wish to take advantage of this amazing opportunity within a highly reputable organization, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Contact: Galina Braguta
email: (see below)