Business Analyst - (Financial Crime) DE/EN
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
- Support Analytics team to collate business requirements and thorough testing
- Document process and workflows for the team to ensure auditability
- Deliver user guidelines around process and application
- Support Analytics team in daily processes
Required experience and skills
- Proven business analyst
- Knowledge of CRM (Client Relationship management system). Profound knowledge in the area of Financial Crime/AML/KYC
- Outstanding analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
- Proficient user in MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint skills are required
- Delivering high quality results against stringent deadlines
- Self-motivated, driven, team-oriented and hands-on personality
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse.