End User Services - Technical Engineer
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by McGregor Boyall
End User Services - Technical Engineer - MS Office 365 - Windows - Desktop - Market Data (Bloomberg/Reuters) - Servers - Audio/Voice - Fluent French - Paris
Permanent, up to EURO 55,000 + benefits, bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an End User Support Analyst to join a global financial services company in Paris. You will provide technical support for the Windows Desktop environment. The ideal candidate is a resilient team player who is goal-orientated and fully committed. Provide reasonable out of office availability when scheduled prior to an event, or additional support requirements.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office O365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Server, Voice & Communications Infrastructure (Turret, desktop Avaya, Cisco and Nortel devices)
- Knowledge of various Operating systems (eg Win 7/10, Linux, Apple)
- Knowledge of Audio and Video Conferencing technologies.
- Knowledge of common Market Data applications and services (Bloomberg, Reuters).
- Microsoft MCP, MCSA or individual Microsoft specialist training such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook or ITSM products
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DNS and Internetworking Technology
- Speak French Fluently
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.