Junior Clinical Trial Supply Manager
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Junior Clinical Trial Supply Manager vacancy for our Basel based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Strong analytical capability and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of project management as well as good organization and planning skills
- Demonstrated hands on experience with problem-solving coupled with idea generation skills, good presentation skills and fundamental Leadership skills
- Outstanding communication skills, ability to collaborate with cross functional team and lead key projects
- Bachelor degree or similar official recognized education
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Representing GCS as a core member in the integrated Clinical Trial Team while also defining and advising the iCTT on the optimal clinical trial supply strategy in terms of packaging design, technical and timeline feasibility, efficiency and risk management
- Reviewing overall clinical trial protocol amendments and providing inputs to develop optimal packaging design, clinical trial supply design and visit schedule
- Creating and maintaining complete and accurate clinical supply demand for assigned study in alignment with protocol requirements, key study parameters and milestones, patient projections, with appropriate overage and by using defined processes and systems as well as establishing and driving finalization of the packaging design and a comprehensive label strategy for all participating countries in the clinical trial
- Defining clinical supply parameters for the set up and initiating subsequent updates throughout the duration of the clinical trial as well as developing and executing a trial-level project plan together with all other relevant roles
- Identifying and communicating supply risks to all relevant stakeholders along with appropriate mitigation strategies to ensure supply continuity in addition to collaborating with all relevant line function partners for country submission and approval timelines to develop optimal supply strategy
- Developing, maintaining and executing an optimal resupply strategy with proactive planning, appropriate lead-time and replenishment quantities to ensure compliance and continuity of clinical supplies, including proactive expiry management of clinical supplies
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.