Clinical Pathology Laboratory Technician
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by Frontage Laboratories
Frontage Laboratories is a CRO providing integrated, scientifically-driven research, Analytical and development services throughout the drug discovery and development process to enable biopharmaceutical companies to achieve their drug development goals. We are committed to providing rigorous scientific expertise to ensure the highest quality and compliance.
This position will provide technical support for performing standard study preparation and sample processing within a clinical laboratory setting.
- Organize and conduct work assignments in a safe manner
- Perform routine laboratory operations in a neat and clean organized manner
- Perform standard laboratory procedures such as study preparation, processing samples for analysis, sample analysis with supervision, and sample transfer
- Document results and accurately record observations in accordance with GLPs and SOPs
- Maintain study records
- Recognize problems that impede completion of work according to study protocols
- Ability to multitask
- Familiarity with a laboratory setting
- Universal pipetting skills
- Basic math skills to perform general calculations
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
The ideal candidate will be a motivated team player with excellent written and oral communication skills, and strong problem solving capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in a science related field
- Associates Degree or related scientific discipline, or equivalent experience will be also considered
Frontage Laboratories Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.