Cognos TM1/Planning Analytics Application Manager
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by SystemsAccountants
My client, a large international company, is looking for a Cognos TM1/Planning Analytics Application Manager to join their internal team to coordinate and manage the development of the application. The project started a few weeks ago and will end by end of Q3, they need someone to take over the application once the consultant are done.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with the team on the evolution and maintenance of the application, settings configuration, dimensions updates, rules, access, etc .
- Carry out business analysis of stakeholders requirements,
- Manage all stakeholder engagement and advise stakeholders throughout project assignments
- Design and develop models and reports for the Finance and HR department
- Responsibility for user training, administrative support for the TM1 applications, data consistency and integrity
- Development and implementation of new data models such as cube, dimension, rules, turbo integrator
- Internal and external resource coordination
- Master's degree in Finance or Engineering
- A good development and modelling background using Cognos TM1 Software 4+ year's development
- Good TM1/Planning Analytics skills including, rules and Turbo Integrator, Feeders knowledge
- Ideally experience worked with PAX and PAW
- Experience with SAP, Power BI, Qlikview, etc is a plus
- Strong functional knowledge across Budgeting and Forecasting, Planning, Reporting
- Good customer focused approach dealing with all levels of staff with different skill sets, whilst able to get the message across and deliver the right technical solution
This opportunity will help develop the successful candidate's technical and functional skills within the EPM and Analytics space, furthering their expertise in EPM and Analytics, by working with one of the most well-known companies in the world. You will be joining an established team, enjoying great global success and will have the opportunity to work within a passionate team environment.
Visa sponsorship support is offered for successful candidates!