Project Manager/Business Analyst - Data Management
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Project Manager/Business Analyst - Data Management vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the banking sector.
- 10+ years of work experience in the field of Business Analysis and/or Project Management or any other related role with the Senior level experience
- 5+ years expertise in Data Modeling, Data Management or Records Management and familiarity of Data Analysis Methods
- Know-how of Scrum, SAFe Methodologies as well as Business process modelling are desired
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Planning innovative records data solutions and corresponding meta data as well as related information stored in the company's Corporate Archive Plan
- Designing standardized records management data model referring to the company's record management taxonomy with the standards meeting global needs
- Describing and defining the approach for analysis considering re-using already existing environments
- Generating Business Requirements Documents based on stated high level requirements
- Being responsible for Business Analysis of current data, requirements for data cleaning, data enrichment along with data mapping requirements
- Cooperating with stakeholders in an agile design process paired with supporting product development approval in SCRUM sprints and final approval in Release Train Testing
- Assisting with innovation of cost effective and regulatory compliant records management services and data quality management processes globally
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.