Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our client near Cleveland is looking for a Data Scientist to be responsible for applying advanced analytical and statistical techniques to data sets to create solutions to various business problems. This role goes beyond just providing information, but also combines large scale data mining and machine learning to optimzie and innovate solutions. This resource will interface with a variety of departments across multiple business areas within the enterprise so strong collaboration and communication skills are key. This position will be remote during COVID but likely on-site afterwards.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
-Passion for empirical research and answering hard questions with data
-Demonstrated skills in data mining, machine learning, programming, dynamic optimization
-Ability to query databases and apply advanced data manipulation techniques across multiple sources
-Proficiency in at least one higher level programming language
-Experience in thought leadership in applying data driven models that had a tangible impact on business
-Solid project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight and potentially changing deadlines in a high-paced and dynamic environment
-Strong problem solving and structuring skills; ability to mine large datasets and surface actionable insights.
-Attention to detail
-Able to understand and articulate the "big picture"
-Ability to identify and learn applicable new techniques independently as needed
-Solid collaboration skills
-Good written and verbal communication skills
-Ability to simplify complex ideas
-Ability to perform in an ambiguous environment and to work with multiple stakeholders from various business units
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.