Vulnerability Mgt and Policy
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
- 3-5 years' experience in Rapid 7 products like VA scanner & Nexpose.
- Planning implementation & upgrades.
- Experience and having Good knowledge of Rapid 7 Tool used for vulnerability scanning & Nexpose. Need to have capability to explore the tool options and suggest that are applicable for the enterprise to improve the scanning quality.
- Experience in analysing the critical and high vulnerabilities and able to suggest the remediation to different towers.
- Experience in preparing weekly/monthly/quarterly dashboards to present stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders
- Prepare Weekly and monthly status reports - Technical and Management reports/Dashboards
- Participate in business meetings with various stake holders on a need basis
- Perform Trend analysis, identify top vulnerabilities and work with respective teams/individual to mitigate.
- Co-ordination with stakeholder for Remediation. Escalate to senior management to bring required movement.
- Present Vulnerability scan and policy compliance reports to stakeholders/provide walkthrough
- Track open, closed, in-progress vulnerabilities and report on it.
- Provide remediation recommendation, support on both VM and PC vulnerabilities.
- Communication of request/incident status with Security analysts, vendors and internal teams.
- Excellent understanding of concepts of Vulnerability Assessment, Management and patching
- Good understanding of networking and operating system functions, both Windows and Linux
- Role demands good communication and soft skills.