Senior Salesforce Developer
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our Fortune 150 client has a fully-remote opportunity for a Senior Salesforce Developer to develop and configure solution designs using standard Salesforce capability.The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of Salesforce.com development experience (SOQL, Apex, etc) and knowledge of Salesforce Lightning framework, Salesforce Dev I certification is strongly desired!
If this sounds like you...APPLY TODAY!
Salesforce experience (Salesforce SOQL, Apex and Lightning)
Knowledge of User Management: User Profiles, User Permission Sets, Sharing Rules, Role Hierarchy and User Setup
Standard Object testing and/or modifications: Workflows, Approval Processes, and Page Layouts
Knowledge of Opportunity management
Solve complex technical and operational problems.
Act as a resource for teammates with less experience
Actively participate in refining user stories.
Responsible for design, developing, and maintaining automated unit testing, and supporting integration and functional testing.
Responsible for providing automated monitoring capabilities, providing warranty support, and providing knowledge transfer to production support.
Develop code in accordance with the acceptance criteria established by the Product Owner.
Build non-functional monitoring capabilities and provide escalated support for highly complex applications in production. Build in and maintain security controls and monitoring in support of company standards
Microsoft .NET Framework (ASP.NET, C#)
Microsoft SQL Server
Provar automated testing tool
Salesforce Financial Service Cloud
Salesforce Developer Certification(s)
In lieu of Salesforce Developer Certification, a minimum of 3 years of related experience testing and developing Salesforce.
Insurance or financial services experience
Experience with cloud technologies, such as AWS or Azure
Strong understanding of SOA and/or Open API methodologies and service architectures
Knowledge of Messaging systems like Moxie, Chat Cisco Chat, Salesforce email, etc.
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time